Thursday, May 29, 2008

Failure Quotes Explained

Failure Quotes Explained

“Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly”
Robert F. Kennedy.

Going forth regardless of failure may be the best thing to ever happen to you when pursuing success. This awards us an opportunity to experiment, do, test, fail and in the process master the drill. Only when you are open to failure do you really increase the chances of success. Don’t ever fear failure. Embrace it, and let it be a part of your success. Let it be your status check, and keep you on toes in your journey to success. Success is never really sweet if failure isn’t a part of it.

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work”
Thomas Edison.

How do you look at failure? Is it a drawback or a stepping stone? Through failure, I learn a lot. I realize the many roads to avoid in future, and most importantly I become more refined in my pursuit. Failure enables me to go through a training camp, where bouts of learning are endless. I need failure moments, so I that I can even appreciate success more when I get it. Failure is the bitter pill with a sweet ending. It is the spice that adds flavor to the food. Though I do not want it, I need it to grow and succeed.

"Men are born to succeed, not fail."
Henry Thoreau.

Success is the ultimate door that stands at the end of the pursuit. Before getting there, you’ll only bump onto doors (failures) that lead to one another until you get to the ultimate one. Therefore, keep on going with the sure knowledge that you are still yet to get to where you were meant to be—the successful destination. That is what I am here for-to succeed. How do I know? Success makes me happy, excited, fulfilled, and motivated. Failure doesn’t. So then if success connects you with those wonderful feelings and emotions, then no doubt that is where your status quo should be.

No comments: